Thursday, April 5, 2012

OMFG NO WAY

No one cares. Your chapter is over. Move on. [PRESS START TO CONTINUE]

Can't buy time back. Can't bring your dead or wounded buddies back safe and sound/continue from last save.

I spend all my time searching for an enemy that isn't there. The rare 5% of the time that I encounter a "hajji", they just turn out to be regular people, just trying to live life. How convenient it would be without a war on terror/a war on Westernization.

It's 2012 and we still believe that we should worship gods that can't commit their own murder. I laugh, but mainly because I don't want to shoulder the responsibility of feeling for those crushed underfoot. I just want to cling to a simple notion: better you than me.

The only upcoming battle that matters is the one in which you decide who you want to be, what kind of person you want to be, who and what you choose to be.

Money is a lie, money is an illusion. Love before all else.
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER NOW. =)

6 comments:

  1. RE:

    "The only upcoming battle that matters is the one in which you decide who you want to be, what kind of person you want to be, who and what you choose to be."

    I stopped writing/lost my voice when I defeated this battle. I'm better off, but something is missing. I think I need the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone.
    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!
      burun estetigi

      Delete
    2. Thanks for sharing you idea and experience through your blog posting.Kızlık zarı
      Genital estetik

      Delete
  3. Hi Suspect (Ryan): I don't know if you ever look at this or if the comments reach you but, I'm still here going through the battle of who I want to be. Sixty-five years old this year, still in pretty good shape, no job (I have a profession though), living in a place I don't really want to be (or do I?), no relationship (in other words, no sig other), the whole world before me. Many have died, husband, child and friends beyond counting, and disapeared,oldest son and friends beyond counting. The whold world is before me. I can go and do whatever - nothing holding me back. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still look forward to your posts suspect. Where'd you go man?

    ReplyDelete